Sunday, June 8, 2008

happy dumpling festival!!

today is dumpling festival. yummy. love it. i love to eat dumpling. my aunt and gma will make dumpling every year and give us. but wait... y is the dumpling shrinking in size?? or issit my eyes something wrong?? i asked tht question to my dad. i asked ' why the dumpling became smaller want?" thn my dad laugh and said "inflation" . lolz. prices goes up so the things all became smaller. aish... sad sad. but i was thinking it was a good thing also. coz now everyone not everyone la but most people is forced to take public transport or change their engine to ngv (natural gas ) and that is indirectly helping to reduce global warming. the time will come.
so it is a sunday afternoon and im in my house. not wanting to go out . have to travel less ad. petrol price is so expensive now. so just steam dumpling for lunch with my dad. but it is good enough. dumpling is also yummy.
next week will be a hectic week. got IT test, english test AGAIN! social science assignment, IT assignment oso have to hand in next week. aish.... i must work fast now. just now i asked my parents wat does 'work fast' mean. haha! not procrastinating and dont delay our work. okay. ^^

cheerio^^

1 comment:

Zhi Yuen said...

hey lee ni.. IT assignment nex week meh?!?! omg