Wednesday, November 19, 2008

chasing time.

now, the work load is starting to pressure me..
i've never felt this way before, however,
i will keep my calm and do my best..
assignments assignments assignments..
although there is less presentations every week for this sem,
the amount of assignments is builiding up.
we have a total of 10 assignments altogether
most of it are group assignments though..im glad!
this includes:
1. economics
2. management
3. english oral presentation
4. english self-access
5. IT assignment1
6. IT assignment 2
7. accounting
8. management assignment 2
9. moral studies assign. 1
10. moral studies assignment 2

i din realised it until my fren remind and told me about it.
so... yea. this is my what im busy about until have no time to update my blog....
sorry ar
hehehe... and i've got facebook already!! add me la... my friends!! =]

No comments: