Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This is only the beginning

Thanks Anna for leaving a comment on my previous post. Hey my beloved friends, do leave a comment if u can. i would really love to hear some feedback from u guys okay?
Last night, my housemate asked me if i wanted a room mate or not. Suddenly knock on the door, and when i open to greet him, he asked me this question. How was i to react isn't it...
without much thought and hesitation... guess what! i said yes!
why did i even answer this question in the first place! i would have said i will think about it right..?

and instead, i said yes! the kind of attitude i wanted to change for a very long time now; which is always being a YES WOMAN!! i said yes already and since i can say i am a responsible person (lol) i wouldnt break my promise wouldn't I?? Its not that i dun wan to share and that i am a loner or something but i just am starting to enjoy my room with all my stuff in it(although i like having the room all to myself which i wanted for a long time now)
however, having a room mate is not that bad either, i'll have company, maybe can carpool together because i am actually feeling kinda bored in the house with the guys having their companions (i mean friends) of their own...hmm...
i am actually considering to having a room mate now, but which all the arrangement which is more like a single room in my room now, how to re arrange the whole place? plus, my mum is into Feng Shui and prioratize good directions... i am in dilemma... =(
Aish... why do i always need to make choices twice?? why always i make my own choice, something will crop up and ask me to make another choice which will let me in a dilemma?? I am tired of this word already.
and the girl will be coming to look at the room today. Am I bad?

Can somebody open this knit in my heart and mind now??


No comments: