Saturday, August 30, 2008

inspiration is like...........

the wind. we can't see it but we can feel it.

i get inspiration frm people around me. i saw a blind man the other day... was kinda ignorant tho. was waiting for my mom to fetch me so wasn't payin much attention to him. well, a while later, i saw a young man crossed the road , a while later he stop and was talking to the blind uncle. the next thing i saw, he was helping the uncle cross the road. i was inspired by his action.

me on the other hand like to think and analyse my thoughts . however, when the real situation happens, i would be ignorant and make assumption. like my lecturer said, this is typical human behaviour... we tend to assume nothing bad or unexpected will happen to the other person just to make our self feel better and not guilty.

sometimes, we look at other people problems, we tend to know what to do. i mean i tend to think why didn't he/she do this to fix that prob or why didn't he/she do that? maybe we will oso do the same....

tell u guys something.... a secret *wink wink* .....
a friendly smile from a stranger actually make my day!!! (",)

u see.. my sense of inspiration is way beyond than u can think!

No comments: