Thursday, September 4, 2008

i thought the streamyx was down!

the reason why i had not been blogging these few day is because i thought my router was not working. since i am using the wireless connection, and the little computer at my sidebar had a little cross on it, i thought the streamyx connection was down. BUT then... the dsl button was not blinking... WEIRD! I thought. if the dsl is not blinking... there should be any problem.
so today, just now, my mum tried connecting direct. and it WORKED.
suddenly i thought of restarting the router and switch my connection back to wireless. AT LAST! it worked. so now i am using the wireless connection. yahoo..... cool. haha.. oh well, at last i can come back to blog.
so, during the so called break down of my connection, i watched prison break in my computer.
i have been thinking lately.. about making a change in the environment around me. if i wana make a change in anything, the first thing i must see is myself. i must be able to take care of myself first before i can do things for others. i must be independent before i can help others. therefore, i must constantly improve myself daily which is what i am doing right now. taking a step at a time helped me too.

No comments: