Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Long Day

Today i woke up.. brush my teeth and changed my pyjamas, headed down to my the living room of my grandmother's house. Dad was already sitting there reading some pamplet. i took a sit at the couch and just look around the book thr. then my grandma started calling us to eat our breakfast which is fry mee. grandma has been a good cook all this while. yum! it is kinda delicious.
she also always cook my favourite dish when i went for dinner which is not very frequent.
after breakfast, pa said he is goin to Keling which is a small town in selangor. i said i want to follow because i duwana wait for him in gma house. so i followed. we travelled around 1 hour using Jalan Ipoh. which is a old road heading to ipoh. BUT i am not goin to ipoh la. ...
followed my dad here and thr.. saw some interedting stuff but din bother to take pictures. i am too lazy bah...
around the road to keling, i can see:

1. genting at the very top of a mountain
2. a pack of old bull (actually i saw them yesterday on the way to university)
3.trees, trees and trees
4. old traditional malay houses (cool...)
5. unpolluted rivers
6. winding road
7. a factory in the mddle of the jungle!!

today, i did a very bad thing a friend could do... i cant believe i did that
i hope she will forgive me and not lose hope in this friend (me). sorry!!!!
=[
hope you will successsfully overcome your problems. im sorry!!!

have a nice night!

No comments: