Thursday, September 11, 2008

This is me.

there is this song in Camp Rock. its title is 'This is me'. it is nice. =] another song from Highschool Musical 2. title is 'I gotta go my own way'. this 2 songs is nice . hehe... oh well, while i am writing my post for today, i am streaming a online movie. local movie, Sepet. i've always wanted to watch it last time. they got show in tv before during Hari Raya.. but i never got the chance to watch it. oh well, i guess watching online is the same.... i think it is nice. =]]
i am into love story movies and dramas these few weeks and months... maybe got influence... coz some love drama is so romantic... wuahahaha...
for example is Save your Last Dance for me ,korean drama.

2 months of holidays had already past... now left 1 month for holiday.. after that have to go back to uni... with new room and new room mate. wow.. that's nice. haha... well, it is.
um.. what should i write... *thinking* well, do you guys noe why do some people feel scare all the time?? well, it seems that because they always think of what others will think of them.. everytime worrying. this means that they have low self esteem. it is the same as cosmetic surgery and botox.. stuff like that. so , the best way to improve self esteem is be yourself. that is what most people says. and even my opinion is the same as these people. to live life with no regrets, to live life happily and meaningful, we should always be ourself. dont you think knowing your dream and knowing hat you want in life makes your life brighter and more meaningful??? think about it.
in my opinion, if i dont have a dream in the future or ambition to accomplish in the future, i think my life will be like a robot. eventhough i may not be able to do it now, but i am sure the little things i am doing now will help me get to where i want to go in the future.
everyone should have a dream. dont care whether it is a small or big dream. having a dream is already good enough.

No comments: