Friday, September 26, 2008

The Return

I'm so sorry i never updated my blog for weeks now... even on my birthday i din write anything... or well, maybe i could just simplify the happening which happens to me these few weeks...

on my birthday, 16th september 2008:

i am very happy. i get alot of wishes from my friends. The clock struck midnight, and what i was hoping for came true... my phone started to *beep* *beep* (the msg tone) and birthday wishes came to live! hurray!! it's my birthday.. finally legal (like one of my friend said) hahaha.. what does tht supposed to mean.. just kidding. =p at last i am legal to go into movies which is rated 18 above. all this while i've been illegally sneaking in the theater to watch HORROR films which is rated 18 above. i don't understand why they rated it so. the movie is not at all scary...
oklah.. got some brutal and disgusting scenes la . but.. it is not a problem for me. *winks*
the latest horror film i watch is a thailand movie titled GHOST HOUSE. it was rated 18 sg. what lah...
i dont even noe why they name the title ghost house oso.. it is not even scary.. and the movie got nth to do with haunted house .got some cruel scene though...
but overall it is not about haunted house and not about ghost... "-_- *swt*
BUT the actor is CUTE! haha.. what la me...
i think ryte, got a thailand horror film titled SHUTTER is better. it is kinda scary and creepy too. THE SHUTTER is recommended. =]

todsy, 26 september:

just now i went to register in my uni. reached thr around 1.30pm. when to the admin building and saw my coursemates, nadia and ariza. just talk abit and proceeded to the registration counter. before tht we ask the lady in the front thr. the lady seems to be a little money-minded.

our conversation:

me: excuse me, whr do we register? is it here?
lady: are u a sponsor student?
me: no.
lady: where is the cheque or bankdraft?
me:huh?
lady: show me the MONEY or the cheque or the bank draft??
* after that , i asked my dad lo. thn my dad say pay with credit card thn oni she ask to go to the first counter. so, i think she is quite bad lo... why does she want to see the cheque or money?? and her tone is so arrogant... aish! but i just kept my cool.. and proceeded to the friendly , amilling looking lady at the first counter! =]]

currently am in my dad's office and it is already 5.06pm. but cant go home because have to overnite in granny's house. having dinner thr.
so i will see you soon my friends!!
take care. have a nice day! =]

No comments: