Sunday, January 18, 2009

On the second day of holiday.

planned to wake up at 715 am today for some morning walk, but fell back to my cosy bed again .
was feeling so sleepy until my eye bags are popping out.
wat was i suppose to do.. slept at 2 am.
when i woke up at 9.30, got a morning lecture from the man of the house... about sleeping so late and the normal stuff he use to lecture me about
heehee... wat to do, it is normal for me already.. however i will try to avoid these session whenever i can.
so, the usual routine in the morning is breakfast. Went out to eat mee as usual.
the day is windy.. i wonder why.
these dew days is always very , ans i mean VERY windy.. the branches from the mango tree behind my house also fell a few pieces already. this sure make my dog, Bell very happy,as he had got a new spot to mark as his territory if u get wat i mean.
when we came back, sis msg mum saying she sent us the pics we took while she was back for holiday. here are some of it..


so i will end my post here. till the next post! ^^
cheerio.

No comments: