Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eyes around me.

this morning went for econs tutorial for 1 hour. actually today i am quite free. went to read newspaper in the library just now to update myself about the world outside me. hehe

well, back to the comp lab for now to continue my assignment . okay, nearly finish it . just need to find some info about the last sub topic...if i not mistaken.

i always feel anxious and excited over things. i dunu y. as if there are eyes around me watching me. JUST CHILL!! lolz . read abt the news abt smuggling of protected wildlife to be sold. though the buyer was caught, the real 'dalang' is still out there hunting for more wildlife to get black and selfish money... hehe sorry la ..coz im using weird words to describe things... i cant think of any bombastic words now.. coz my mind is working slow ....and slow....

when i read about ppl saving wildlife and involving themselves in saving the environment and wildlife, i feel some kind of admiration and excitement for them and myself. how i wish i can involve myself as soon as possible... i LOVE ANIMALS. but have never involved myself in any conservation before. how is that so. um... i practically wana involve myself in saving wildlife in jungles and in spca. ANYONE WHO IS READING MY BLOG NOW HAS THE SAME INTEREST AS ME??! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GUIDANCE..... ^^

i feel something surpressing my chest now... i have to take a deep breath .

Cheers.

2 comments:

Zhi Yuen said...

hey lee ni... :) i love animals too!!! if u wanna lend a hand to feed the animals that r rescued, go to my blog and u will see a link on the left hand side =)

take care!!

cindy XD said...

Animal lover.found this link
http://www.spca.org.my/volunteer.htm