Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my university life.

nowadays i dont feel like writting here... but i wana my frens who is reading this to noe about my progress and what is happening in my life ryte now...
i guess a lot of presentation will be coming soon enough... they would not be no presentation... at 1..every week. sads... i dun like presentation. make me stress.. and i cant think of anything else other than presentation... although i am not so stress like last time tho. hehe... alot of people don't like presentation... but how?? no choice. gotta do... i was thinking.. if i took a-levels, it wont be so much of presentation ryte?? NO!! i should not think that now! if not i will feel even bad...
i mustn't regret now... it is just the starting... i have frens here... new frens... 1 or 2 which i feel comfortable with. recently i made frens with a girl from china and nigeria. yeah...
so i think i will be better in communicating soon.... time will tell...although it takes very long time.. some classmate of mine can be so friendly and talk to anyone... haha..
a question.... is it okay to not have a guy friend??? hahaha...
okay! ^^ answer my question whoever who is reading this okay??
i must study hard... but i dun feel the boost to study... although i open my book and start reading, i understand it... but tend to forgot later. i have to keep myself busy. i dont like presentation especially group work. coz when my fren bz doing powerpoint, i have nth to do... if i do powerpoint my fren nth to do... but actually i have another assignments to do wan. but i dunu why i cant start the assignment when i think of the presentation..... sobs..
somebody understand me??!!
i think too much?? please give an answer.. thank you!^^

cheerio!
Nana anime is nice! sad though but got some funny part and romantic part... and kissing part which leads to....... haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alamak i watch nana also..lotsa tht tutttttttttt..lolz..the ending could be better though