Thursday, May 1, 2008

home.

yay! i back home AGAIN! yipee.....! sure la... tomoro labour day, sure must include me what. since i am working as a STUDENT! 1st of may is my day also isn't it? and the next day which is a friday is also a holiday for me coz no class!!oh well, niwayz i am back to my home sweet home now. it feels great! unfortunately, i still have to do research on a couple of things due to my assignment and presentation... argh!! DO MY BEST!
actually when i am home. i feel happy. of course every one feel happy when they're home! what am i saying here.... um, i mean, coz i can ask things that i don't know to my mom. so that i can get motivated!! for now, my main goal is STUDY HARD! but what exactly does study hard mean???
study 24/7?? i want to study hard and play when it is the time to relax.... how can i achieve it?
um... i'm goin to ask my fren this question.. um, ya. i am delighted thinking about my 4 days holiday ..cool~

No comments: