Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Art of Common Sense

sometimes i do things without thinking, sometimes i think too much. sometimes i don't know what had gotten into me. i just follow others without using my head to think and common sense. and even when i know the answer to think, sometimes i don't say it or din even have a thought to say it out to tell others. i don't know y.
yesterday i went to play basketball with my friends. i wasn't good at it because i don't play basketball. but i was eager to try it. so i went play with them. they were good.. i can tell u.
it was fun. great start to a healthy uni life??! well, we played about an hour and everyone was already exhausted. we went morning walk this morning. one of my friend is good in jogging so she jogged.
last night i also sms-ed a close friend of mine and we chatted for quite sometime. my idol!!!
so nice!! ^^
i must learn to do things on my own rather than depending on others. coz i am used to depending on my friends and family last years. now, everyone here is doing things on their own and sometimes only will have study groups and discuss group work. i don't have the feeling like i used to have during highschool. like there is a feeling of insecurity.... maybe coz ... i dont know.
=[

my friend said it is actually hard to be postive all the time. and she advice me to don't try so hard to be postive.so she said, ' just face the problems or things that come in a postitive way!' ^^ Thanks buddy!!~ my idol!

cheerio!!

1 comment:

BumbleBee said...

Wahlau wahlau!!! XD