Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gloomy day

Today it started raining earlier than usual. Around 1 sumthing it started raining and it lasted a few hours and until evening it was gloomy then a slight sunshine.
oh well, today i listed the things i wanted to buy and bring to college. and chatted with one of my buddy through sms. We talk about Dong Bang Shin Ki and the stuffs we want to buy. Itz great!
Do you ever feel like you actually duwan to do something but then others ask you to do it especially the elderly and you have to do it? well, i had experience a lot of times with this. But strange enough, on around this time, i mean now that i realised it is actually very hard to do it. it really is very hard...
But well, i am getting over it! i won't be upset for too long! you bet!
Okay, my driving test in on thurs and tomoro i am goin to xtra lessons with one of my buddy!
I must be strong and independant.
my sister said i must be more like a college student and don't always say 'i don't know'.
yeap, i admit that i always say 'i don't know'. and to be honest, i really don't like that phrase either. but it just come naturally to me. Maybe because i said it too frequently.
but it can save me in some situation i'm in. lolz.
one of my buddy always say 'JUST CHILL. DON'T TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY'. and i totally agree on that. its hard to do it but that will be my goal to reach. THANK YOU!

3 comments:

BumbleBee said...

HiHi!!! Guess who? Wah!!! New Blog!!! Congrats!!!!! Keep on rockin!!!

Lee Ni said...

Cheryl the bumblebee!!! tqtq.

Lee Ni said...

hehe ^^ happy!