Friday, April 25, 2008

right -left?

today i have intro to maths. the lecturer is a part time left handed lecturer. he started with a joke which i had forgotten what actually is it about. i am currently reading manga online in a website. OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB. it is a nice manga to read . kinda nice , funny and romantic. ehehe....
okay continue about maths classes. out of a sudden, he asked 'who is left handed here?' so i put up my hand and he saw me. actually there is a guy who is left handed as well, but i have no idea whether he put up his hand or not. firstly, he asked me whether i know what is so special about being left-handed. well, as usual, i said i don't know. but the answer he gave me was predictable coz i had heard it before but i don't think it is very true. he said that left-handed peepz are the smartest people in the world. and there goes some groaning sound in the class.... (groan..) lolz. i also disagree with that actually. because first of all, i am NOT smart. definitely not the smartest people. so i guess that's it. okay. continue.. so after the groaning and disagreement, this lecturer said the disadvantage. well.. it seems that left-handed people has a short life. some people started to laugh. i don't exactly know why is it funny.. i just think it is humiliating. but i also laugh along. as to be open-minded konon nyer la... a business student should be open-minded ryte??! and so he said better practice with out right hand as well. the good point is i actually can write with my right hand also. i wanted to say that to him but i just kept that to myself.
realy what... i write only with my left hand but i hold the racquet with my right! so i think i am balanced?? haha..that 's good. and overall, i think my right hand is stronger. ahaha
about this new university, everyone seems to be in groups and chatting comfortably... i don't wana feel this way but i feel distant. i don't know. everyone here seems to be not quiet. they are open minded. Maybe that 's just the way i am. maybe i am not quite a chatter. but sometimes i talk alot. especially at home. sobs... what am i actually?? i mean what is MYSELF?? be myself?? how?? i am like this like that. it depends on the situation or surrounding. be with the flow? okay.
^^
well, i have here people saying the four letter word and it is common here and when i hear it, it just make me SICK! my stomach aches when i hear it. i jsut dont what am i thinking now. maybe coz i have lotsa free time now.. and i think too much. ...

cheerio. and i love my family and friends.^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly like you when I first came in the university. But now, it is a lot better. Get involve in activities like class projects or group work. Sooner or later, you will meet people who will accepted who you are. You don't need to change yourself.

Cheers !

Lee Ni said...

thanks stephy!! im glad you drop by here. okay.. maybe time will solve some stuff. ^^ i can do it!!! my mum always ask me to ka yau!!!

Anonymous said...

I tag you ! Go to my blog. ^^