Sunday, April 6, 2008

Volunteering.


Last week i read the Green Heart magazine from WWF and something caught my eyes. The word '.. need volunteer for the Conservation of Hawksbill Turtle in Malacca'. I decided to be a volunteer and gain experience in volunteering myself in this conservation. i think it would be interesting.
i have never done this before in my entire life!
well, i asked my mom and she asked me to go ahead. so i emailed them and got a reply a few days later! I am so excited. i haven't confirm the actual date yet though because i still need to inform my dad about my plan. it will be around july or august . wow! ^^



my dad said i talk more than taking things into action. i hope to do more actions than talk only. i always say 'yes,yes, yes..' but i didn't do it at last. i hate it. =[ i don't know whats wrong with me. i always forget and at last ppl will think i am not trustworthy. sad.. but it is true that i always broke my promise. I AM SORRY! i hope to improve myself. um.. where should i start?

No comments: