Wednesday, April 16, 2008

emotions

I feel all these emotions everyday.
happy, sad, angry, frustrated, lucky, weird etc.
Today i realised something about myself.
i felt angry when people don't tell me the way im doing things is actually wrong. i dislike it when i did something only they tell me it is wrong or i shud do this/that. why don't they tell me earlier? Maybe they want me to experience it myself so that i can learn by mistake. but it is just frustrating. i feel like i cant do anything right. and like i don't know anyting.
Sometimes i feel fake. like i am just acting or something. i don't who is the real me. sometimes i'm like this sometimes i'm like that. well, i guess itz normal during this growing up stage. i can do it!! be normal. haha.. =]
okay, tomoro is registration. and everything will go smoothly!

No comments: