Wednesday, April 23, 2008

feeling better..

today i am feeling happy and better. i am able to talk and ask question to my friends and be myself. i also dun feel so akward towards my housemates anymore. but i dunu whether they will still stay in the same apartment after their holidays. i dont think so. and maybe if there's a place, i'll be shifting to a single room. mostly everyone would like a single room because there's more privacy i guess. today's lecture was introduction to business. i am understanding little by little. that's the way its gona be.. since i am not from art stream and learned a little only about business. um.. maybe i can ask my dad about any further questions.oh well.
i ate 2 times today. in the morning i drank milo with biscuits, afternoon ate chicken rice ( fortunately, it tasted quite okay.eventhough i regretted choosing drumstick which is much expensive..) , and just now for dinner i ate claypot yee mee. what man! saturday got class??
malaysian studies... it seems. my housemate said it is boring. coz it is kinda like sejarah in highschool where we learn about malacca and stuffs like that. it is only for 6 weeks BUT it is from 9 to 4 pm man... what is this... aihz! tomoro 's timetable is quite packed, and i think lectures will be until 4 pm. tomoro will be using the computer lab for IT lectures! i wonder will it be fun. and what will we learn in IT lectures. i'll know tomoro.... it is mysterious....
and it seems that we'll have to do presentations during business classes. MAN! i dislike presentation. some more must do with power point and will be divided into groups. okay okay. BE POSITIVE! that's my goal ryte?? okay SAYA BOLEH SAYA BOLEH!! haha...

have a nice day!! ^^

cheerio.
and i love and miss you guys!!! muaks... hope u miss me too.

8 comments:

Stefanny said...

Cool, LeeNi. I see that a senior had posted a comment. Anyhow, presentations are nice. Haha I know I'm weird but I like to do presentations. You have better food than I do. T.T

Salud !

BumbleBee said...

wahlau!!! not going to say anything bout ur senior... (i'll sms u l8tr... Wuahaha!!!) Miss ya 2!!!!!

Lee Ni said...

i'm surprised also that a senior will visit my blog. too free ad i guess. yeah life at here is okok la.. eat, sleep, play comp, walk around, chat, sleep.. etc.
dear senior, i am curious... do i know you? r u my housemate or room mate coz as far as i know the seniors i know is my houemates?? whts ur name senior?

Lee Ni said...

um..yeah i agree that i shud be myself. i shud just enjoy myself and care less what others think. and stop thinking too much. that what my mom advice me to do too. thanks for your advice senior. seems like u like ppl calling u senior? you really duwana introduce urself? okay... then . duwana force. but am still curious. nevermind la. ^^

Lee Ni said...

hi sam! know ur name now! cool. hehe.. i am lee ni. so r u still studying english now? i thought your exams is around the corner? does it include english? whoz your lecturer for english? i am form seremban. how did u know my blog add aniway???

Lee Ni said...

whoa .. engineering student wor.. must be very smart de lor. hehe ^^
what engineering course are you majoring in? um... mechanical?
i think i got 6 subs. mine is all business subs. i got 1 IT sub. got business, econs, maths, english,social science. i not sure whether i understand yet or not. i've read though, but when the lecturer ask questions i don't know how to answer. -_-"
so u r very good with the lecturer isit?
how is your exam oh? my housemates also having exams. so only me in the apartment no exam... ^^
oh cool.. can search in google wan. i din noe that. okay! ^^

Lee Ni said...

hehe! actually i got miss evans for malaysian studies. she funny! lolz. yeah and i think miss a is good. she tries to make the class not boring lor.. always show us video clips and jokes alot.what do you think of presentations? have u do presentations in a form of a drama or whatsoever? i have a business foundation senior ad. 1 year older. cool~ lolz. um.. actually not really memorizing lor... i think we must understand it more. ya, we have to read alot but not memorize... i hope so! ^^
y u enclosed ur blog leh?
oh u took PA? what do u think of it? more of practice isn't it?
so , best of luck and all the best in ur other papers ya!! ^^
so after the 23/5 holiday lor..?! so nice... ^^
best of luck!

Lee Ni said...

lolz! coz u said u enclosed ur blog what.. =] i have friendster but not facebook. leeni16@hotmail.com
msn will be the same. sure u can add me. thanks!