Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Real Meaning

today is saturday and i attended my first Malaysian studies class. it was quite fun though. but i wasn't feeling really comfortable maybe because we sat for too long?? my muscle aches and all. but it seems that everyone is feeling comfortable and can easily fall asleep. but after a few hours of lecture, everyone starting to feel restless and started talking. ... we went for our brunch at around 11.45 am. me and a friend decided to take the short cut by climbing the hill to the SA building where the cafeteria is located. we climbed like a monkey. and the security guard saw us ..i think. but he din say anything. so i guess this act is not prohibited. i thought they will be mixed rice as usual but surprisingly, there is saturday special it seems. there are various kinds of food like spaggetti, chicken chop, cantonese yee mee, hokkien mee, sweet and sour fish with rice, etc. i ate the sweet and sour fish with ice. it tasted not bad. but wow the rice was too much for me. i cant believe my fren can finish the rice. i really cant finish it so i left abit of the rice behind. sorry for wasting!
so after eating , me and my frens slide down the hill coz it was really steep. this time we brought another member along. haha... it was funny! ^^
and so we went back to continue our long lecture. i got my first assignment today. DO MY BEST! HWAiTING! Phew! we divided into groups too. later in the evening, after class dismisses, i went home!! yeah--------hoo!! can go back. for me it seems like ages since i last go back. i feel bad for having to leave my dog. i feel guilty. for having my mum to take care of them. umm... i dont know..
i told my mom about my feelings just now. and she said i just need to enjoy myself and don't take things too seriouly. just enjoy my frens, enjoy my studies, enjoy the games and that's all. dont need to think too much.

JUST CHILL! ^^

CHEERIO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes u shud enjoy EVERYTHING..hahaha..

Lee Ni said...

i know u enjoy EVERYTHING DE LA!! hehe... teach me how kay??^^