Saturday, April 12, 2008

too bad...

Just now i ask my dad about volunteering in the Conservation of Humpback Turtles. He did not approved it. I asked him why....??He said it is very dangerous and got lots of mosquitoes.
And so he ask me why got lotsa mosquitoes oso i want to go. i said because it is a cool thing to do. and sumore i really like to do somethings like that! i really hope to get involve with sumting like that. i dun care whether its day or night, i just like doing this kind of stuffs. my mum said next time still got chance. but i am afraid i don't have time next time. He also say that i am too young to do this kind of stuffs. i don't think so. i think this is the right time. yaya.. i knoe itz for my own good.

maybe i will become a member of spca. haha.. seriously. member of spca. sometime around this year.

No comments: