Friday, July 25, 2008

A brand new day.

hey hey.. i got tagged by zhi yuen!!! ^o^

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/ habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and their list names
4. No tags back!!

***************************************************************************************

Deep down in me, i have this strong will of saving strays.

I treat animals as humans. (but i think it is too much)^^

I am a different person at home...

I think alot, but i wished i take actions more often.

I am always changing my mind.

I have a dream which seems like just a dream

sometimes i think beyond the ordinary of people.

when tthe person is good, i will think she/he is pretty/handsome but when the person is bad i will think she/he is ugly to da max no matter how good looking they are. lol.

I not really fond of talking in the phone. i rather chat.

my most favourite group singer is DONG BANG SHIN KI!

i want to work in the forest.

i want to go korea after i feel confident enough and when i know how to speak korean. Annyong!

though now i am not doing a course which is my passion, i believe it can lead me to a journey to fulfill my passion and dreams.maybe not very soon but in the future. these things takes time la wei. just wait and see!! ^^

i love observing people ^0^ but i am not a stalker.

i will do stuffs only when i am force... when there is a external pressure on me... haha!!
************************************************************************************

i tagged:
cheryl
evian
anna
cindy
stephanie

No comments: