Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my inner feelings

i tried and tried
but nothing seems to work
everything seems to get slower and slower when i need them to be fast
i don't seem to get results
even when i tried so hard....
i know this is a small matter
but it is taking up my time
wasting my time
im throwing my time into something unimportant but i hope to do it
i feel very frustrated..
why nothing seems to come my way..?
maybe watching drama is a way
for me to run away from the outside world...
sometimes i think y cant i be like the ppl in the drama?
do things like that?
my dreams..
what are they?
i have a dream.....
i really do...
but it seems unreachable
it is very frustrating thinking about things you really wana do..
but you are not doing it,
or you don't know how...
where to start...
i feel so helpless
just thinking of my dream.....
thinking about things i want to achieve but knowing that
it will turn out the other way round
when i feel excited about somthing
it will turn the other way round
i dont know why i am feeling this way,
but it seems i am feeling this now,
after the argument..........between them..

-leeni-

No comments: