Saturday, July 5, 2008

WOW!!

WOW wow..how long haven't i write here already?? feels like ages eh?? oh well, was kinda busy nowadays.. test , assignments and homeworks . but actually i am not that busy , hehehe...
however there left 1 week left to go. after that i'll be having a long long summer break. around 3 months wei..long ryte?? dunu wat to do yet. but first, next week i have 3 tough test. got social science, business and econs.
okay let me think wat did i do these few days...
about my uni life, i am adjusted to it. cool. im a uni student at last. i can accept some ppl as there area already. because i dont really care about some stuff which in the past i cant accept.
i usually want things to go my way, but that is just to childish. i had already adjust to watever may come.
i dont exactly know wat am i writing here. i am just writing watever comes to my mind. nothing extraordinary happened to me actually.
i just watch some drama when im free. have any of you watch hanazakarino kimitachihe the japanese version?? it is damn funny. you guys should watch it. better than the taiwan wan though... hahaha!
hey got to dry my clothings i washed. tata!!

No comments: