Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1 year gone..

it's already a year through my uni life and now i am finishing my foundation..
cant believe~ so fast de
but during the process its so 'effing slow lor..
now going to degree jor..
4 more months...
me?? degree student?? wow wow wow
hold on
wat?! i am going to be 19?
tht's cool.
i always wanted to be ault..
aren't small kids always wish to be big adults?
tht was me last time..
but now.. i have a different thinking
for me.. kids are so simple and happy
they can laugh at any single lame joke you make
and at little things..
so, what have i learned from my foundation?
i have met many different kinds of ppl though i din get to mixed with them,
it is good enough to know those kind of people exists.
life is exactly like in dramas and movies. i have seen some real life drama throughout my foundation.... =p
being more independent
learned to think for myself
team work
doing my best
and experience will keep flowing in from now on.
=)

cheerio.

No comments: