Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Changes which occur unexpectantly

i now feel things i never remember feelings
i now think of things i never thought i would give a thought
i now experience stuffs i have never experience before
i wonder if that will lead me to improvement or otherwise
sometimes i feel scare about these changes
and feel like im becoming an abnormal living creature
but afta seeking some advice from family and friends,
i realised that it is just some process experience by everyone
at this stage of life
at that instance i felt less worry
something is bothering me these days
should i or should i not??
that is the question..
plus, at this satge, having a crush on someone is extremely normal
however, having thoughts abt that person whom you don't even noe
his name.. is really confusing and frustrating at time..
to be honest here in my blog,
i sometimes feel that way towards someone
but in my opinion, i would not like to spend time thinking abt things
that is not in my reach...
although sometimes i may not be able to control my mind..
i believe that this feeling will some how pass and that will be just
part of my chapters in life..
maybe i already noe what i want??
maybe.....
although i cannot have it now,
in the future... =)
yeah.. dreams are beautiful..
that's me.. i am a dreamer

No comments: