Friday, April 3, 2009

at last....

phew!! that was one looooooonnggg........week....
with presentaion and exams on the same day!!
well, the day will come and the thing will pass...
experience is what you get when you don't get what you want
that is a quote i found in youtube.com
this week i was kinda stress and felt quite a tension in me
i felt like i was gonna explode..
i relieved my feelings
and im happy to be in my home sweet home now
everyday is a new day and new memories will be created
no matter it is hard or relax
there are challenges we have to face in everyday work
that's what make life VERY interesting
i know.. i felt like giving up sumtimes
but who doesn't feel down at time?
one tip for u guy which i think works for me is that
once ur feeling down....
look up at the cloud and it will tell you how beautiful the world actually is.. =))
i heart the clouds and sky! muaks!!
well, other than tht,
i heart...
my family
my pets
my friends
whoever who listens to me
myself

thank you ya'll so muchie.....!!
there is this annual dinner for my university at sunway hotel..
unfortunately, i am not going ...
reasons are..
its kinda costly, when i need to get new dress and accesories ..
its in sunway so it is kinda far so... u noe.. etc.



cheerios.... =))

No comments: